2004 Sportivo 2.4l Airbox Mod

Saitimus

what kind of camry do you drive mate?

and in terms of the airintake. you could go for a simple swap and get a short ram airintake installed which is ok if you have an enclosure with forced ram air from outside. ive got that set up and ive felt an instant improvement in the throttle response which is pretty good i reckon. problem ive found with camry engines is its sluggish in the low rev range. from abt 2.5rpm onwards then ur moving pretty ok. since i like to live below that range (for better fuel efficiency) i welcome the benefits. OR alternatively you could look at a cold air intake system which will require a little more work. you'll need to find custom piping for that camry or make it yourself, which isnt too hard either for that matter.

its really up to you. im sure theres someone in the forum that knows a lot more than me

The foam/rubberish type of hose works the best for CAI - doesn't heat up anywhere near as much and heat-soak the engine.

I have a very simple setup.. consists of removing the resonator, changing the smaller snorkel for a longer flex pipe which I was able to route down to the bottom of the front bar to receive cold air. I have only replaced the filter with a normal K&N Panel filter...

Honestly, I don't notice too much... maybe if I changed it back to stock I'd notice sumfin though :)