just spotted this on ebay

ebay link

just came across this on ebay... looks pretty clean...

TEIN badging suggests something going on in the suspension... chrome blingy rims, painted calipers and the round bit where the rims mate with the car (drum?), kit possibly carmate but it does look like a decent fit, TRD knob, altezza tail lights, aftermarket speakers mounted on pods from the looks of it?! (for that alone, i want to get a closer look) and what i found interesting was the exhausts (yes that was plural... 2 exhast tips) coming out of the rear bar. overall looks pretty decent but what intrigues me is that this car is for sale not far from home... but ive never seen it driven by anyone in my area, nor have i seen pics of this particular vehicle on TOCAU.

i understand not every mod/rice nut corolla owner would be an active member, but im just curious if anyone knows any more about this car, coz it was well taken care of by the looks of it.

happy easter guys n girls.

jase

Edited by J_J

is this in sydney? i think i saw that car on my way to sydney airport 3 weeks ago. i recognise the front bumper and the chrome wheels and maybe the tein badge... i was in a taxi doing 80km/hr the opposite direction so i didn't have a good look

i saw this car today as well. daily search of parts :lol:

but yeah i think ive seen this car around liverpool area because i remember seeing the tein badge and thinking to myself...mmm thats original.

actually doesnt look that bad, all except the altezzas which IMO, i dont really like. good on a lexus but on other cars, probably just a bit too rice.