Kluger accessories

trentgiz

Hi can anyone recommend any places other than Toyota in Sydney to purchase accessories such as side steps, nudge bar, headlight protectors, bonnet protectors. There is not a lot around for klugers at the normal places i would use for these sort of things.

Sorry if i am not doing this right i am a newbie to this sort of thing.

Hi can anyone recommend any places other than Toyota in Sydney to purchase accessories such as side steps, nudge bar, headlight protectors, bonnet protectors. There is not a lot around for klugers at the normal places i would use for these sort of things.

Have you tried places like TJM or roof rack city? I know the latter has side steps and nudge bars for the kluger. This is where im getting my roof box and bike roof rack.

cheers

matt

Have you tried places like TJM or roof rack city? I know the latter has side steps and nudge bars for the kluger. This is where im getting my roof box and bike roof rack.

cheers

matt

Thanks Matt i have not tried TJM or roof rack city but will do now. I called Toyota and they wanted $105 each for the front mud flaps and $710 for the nudge bar supply only. Not too bad i thought.

Cheers Trent

Thanks Matt i have not tried TJM or roof rack city but will do now. I called Toyota and they wanted $105 each for the front mud flaps and $710 for the nudge bar supply only. Not too bad i thought.

Cheers Trent

Is that $105 each flap? Meaning $210 total? Thats bollocks. They are $160ish for a set of 4 matching. I never understood why they fitted the vehicle with only rears and then sold the Accessories as a set of 4. <_< Why not just sell the remaining 2......

I would snap up that Nudge Bar at $710. They retail at $825.

Yeah $105 for EACH flap - total of $210. Is the set of four you're talking about moulded? The price for the ones I'm looking at are moulded and painted. The rear flaps are just flat rubber on the 05 model. Thanks for the heads up on the nudge bar price.

Cheers, Trent

• 10 months later...

There's a person on ebay by the name of sydneycityparts who's selling a lot of current model Kluger (and other Toyota model) accessories. I recently bought the Kluger all weather rubber cargo mat from him for $75 and paid $18.50 to get it posted. Very happy with the price as I think they retial for $100+ (my dealer in Melb wanted $125, I said "I'll think about it") but not that happy with the postage, I suspect the ebayer is recovering some of his margin in the P&H. Still I've saved around $25 and it's a fantastic mat, highly recommend it for all Kluger owners. Oh I almost forgot. I know you said you wanted to know of accessory sources other than Sydney Toyota well this cargo mat was deleivered to me from Sydney Toyota. Not sure if this is "above board" or earning an employee some cash "on the side". I'd be very interested to know if the prices on the net he is offering are the same as the walk into the dealership prices. Woulnd't it be interesting if sydneycityparts was a member or guest of the TOCA? ;)