Hi all, newbie Camry Wagon MCV20R

Hi all, i am a newbie to the Toyota Club! We drive a March 2002 built Toyota Camry CSI Auto Wagon MCV20R. We purchased it second hand at United Holden Rockdale Sydney back in 12/10/2008 with only 18009kms on the clock! It was in mint conditon. Being owned by a elderly gentleman previously as he was the first owner. The first owner purchased it new at Sydney City Toyota, corner of Bourke & Lachlan street, Waterloo NSW 2017. She, (2002MCV20RWAGON) came with full logbook & service history by Toyota.

I call "she", "her" because now she is my girl who i have to look after her & give her a service often to keep the Toyota feeling! Plus she is our only & daily drive to work & play.

I'll see if i can insert a photo like the other members.

The story is that since we brought it from United Holden Rockdale, it came with the Holden network Q service which was a 3 year/175,00kms warranty plan. So we went with that. Until recently we found that they don't send us anymore service reminder letters anymore. So now i figure i am going to continue the servicing myself, DIY!? Any help from the other members would be greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone.

Regards,

2002MCV20RWAGON :rolleyes: :D

Wlcome to the club mate :D

If you're looking to start servicing your car on your own then i suggest you invest in a haynes manual, they're great for all the general servicing even some advanced jobs. Check they're website out at haynes.com.au and find your car model. Hope this helps :lol:

Wlcome to the club mate :D

If you're looking to start servicing your car on your own then i suggest you invest in a haynes manual, they're great for all the general servicing even some advanced jobs. Check they're website out at haynes.com.au and find your car model. Hope this helps :lol:

Thank you so much for that advice "Sanctuary". Will do. Do you also drive a Camry Wagon?

Regards,

2002MCV20RWAGON :rolleyes: