Flashing overdrive light

TMACII

Hello, guys i have a 94 vienta csx. Two days ago I tried to replace my interior light. The terminals must have shorted because my radio and clock went off shortly after. I was like no worries I'll replace the fuse in the morning. The following morning my overdrive light was flashing even though overdrive was engaged. Its taking off slower than an tortosie and seems to be changing betwen third gear and overdrive only. At times the overdrive light stops flashing for a minute and there's a loud thud when shifting from N to R. Could all of this have been caused by changing? And if anyone know roughly how much would this cost to get fixed. I have since replaced the radio, clock and light fuse and they are all working.

Cheers

i had this drama with another car i got.

I found that the wire to the OD switch had snaped inside the shifter handle. I think i might of pulled it a tad hard when removing my dash

but it only snapped enough to break the connection and still would touch when driving and goin over bumps etc... so the OD was on and off.

Just check ya wiring. Specifics on where or how to get to it i am unsure as i've only got a manual and the auto car i got isnt a toyota

Good luck