Vehicle check prior to waranty period ending

With only 2 months of my Toyota warranty remaining I decided to pay the RACQ the $161.oo to carry out a full inspection.

Very happy with the results, all areas and items came up good apart from one tyre that is close to the minimum legal tread depth, not bad after almost 3 years of operation.

Even the battery is the original.

Happy days......

With only 2 months of my Toyota warranty remaining I decided to pay the RACQ the $161.oo to carry out a full inspection.

Very happy with the results, all areas and items came up good apart from one tyre that is close to the minimum legal tread depth, not bad after almost 3 years of operation.

Even the battery is the original.

Happy days......

I'm very pleased to hear that your happy. However I would suggest that you look on website www.accc.gov.au and read about STATUTORY IMPLIED WARRANTIES. I am sure you will be very suprised to find out that the new car warranty that the manufacturer is so keen on promoting DOES NOT NEGATE STATUTORY WARRANTIES as laid down by THE TRADE PRACTICES ACT. The STAT waranties goes on for much longer than the DEALER AND THE MANUFACTURER would like you to know about. If you contact Your .... DEPT FAIR TRADING (QUEENSLAND) Tel 13 13 04 or website www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au you will find that Queensland has "MIRROR LEGISLATION" to THE FEDERAL " TRADE PRACTICES ACT" A free booklet is availble titled "WARRANTIES and REFUNDS. I strongly suggest you get a copy read it, and then you'll see what I am refering to.

GOOD LUCK, RON