ebay front strut bars

too expensive for me but wondering if this would fit our corollas? ive sent an email to the seller awaiting reply.

csb1402a.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DC-SPORTS-C...sQ5fAccessories

looks like it will fit because a member with a matrix has it installed here: note where the brake fluid container is.

DSC08819.jpg

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...st&p=238993

also have anyone else bought this ebay strut bar? any comments?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DC-SPORTS-C...sQ5fAccessories

cheers

That's not Ebay brand strut bar, it's as the labels says DC Sports. A well known brand over in USA.

Not sure if it will fit or not because I remember the TRD strut bar for US Corolla sits behind the fluid container due to more space, but it won't fit into RHD Corolla due to less space behind the RHD fluid container. But somehow I remember someone did install the DC Sports strut bar in OZ...

That's not Ebay brand strut bar, it's as the labels says DC Sports. A well known brand over in USA.

Not sure if it will fit or not because I remember the TRD strut bar for US Corolla sits behind the fluid container due to more space, but it won't fit into RHD Corolla due to less space behind the RHD fluid container. But somehow I remember someone did install the DC Sports strut bar in OZ...

thanks. i got a reply from the seller and they don't know if it will lol.

i searched dc sports on here but only got stuff on headers...

how about the cheap ebay bar anyone?

It looks like it should fit. In a RHD rolla (ours) wouldn't the brake fuild container fit in the mirrored side? The strut car looks to be identical on each side. But dam it looks good. Don't Dc sports do stuff for subarus? (Ken block)

The space between the firewall and the fluid container is less in RHD than LHD. It's for that reason the TRD USA front strut bar won't fit RHD.

yeah sorry i didnt read your previous post properly. i double checked in my rolla and yeah i doubt it fits.

Edited by chicken

TRD is the way to go if you want Strut bar. The key is non-flexing bar, which I was told whiteline flexes.

I used to have Alutec, that one is not bad and didn't flex much and it work I kid you not. Or maybe buy that Ultra Racing one as it is one piece and should be rigid.

I thought someone is selling TRD strutbar in this forum, you should get it if you really want a strut bar.

It is expensive, but it is very rigid and precise. To install one you need to make sure both top mounts are line up properly - that's how precise it is.

But still, as long as the strut bar is not flexing then it's all good. I personaly use C-One on my celica, but I can tell you I still think TRD is the top dog.