AAMI Skilled Drivers

Hey,

I did the AAMI driving course on saturday n it was awesome. Taking my stivo through the slalom was great. The standard brakes are fantastic but the only thing is during the hairpin corner the car just understeered. But it felt kinda controlled understeer so i just slid the car around the hairpin. I also think its my tyres cause they are old.

Have you guys done the course n what did u think???

yeah i did the course 4 years ago. Theory part was boring but the driving part was fun. Only thing that sucked was when it came to driving you had other people in you car which made it slower and handle worse

Can anyone do this? And how much did it cost?

It's free to do if you OR your parents/grandparents have AAMI comprehensive insurance. As well, if you are under 25 and have comprehensive cover, you will receive 10% off your premium until you turn 25 if you complete this course. Otherwise the course is $190.

I was meant to do this in February. Was stuck travelling with work and couldn't do it. Been meaning to re-book ever since.