parrot mki9100

splitscreen

Has anyone fitted an mki9100 or similar to a cvx. If so did you use an adaptor connector or just wired it in without one. it is very hard to find information as to which is the better way to go

Hi Splitscreen

What is a mki9100? If it's a stereo system then the best way to go is to buy the adaptor cables.

Its a handsfree bluetooth kit with audio streaming by parrot. Apparently the adaptor for toyota radios is not available in Australia. Have been trying to locate a wiring diagram for the car, but all the ones I have found have different colour wires, but I think that i have worked it out now by tracing the wiring back to the speakers. Will be fitting the unit on the weekend will post pictures of install if anyone is interested.

Its a handsfree bluetooth kit with audio streaming by parrot. Apparently the adaptor for toyota radios is not available in Australia. Have been trying to locate a wiring diagram for the car, but all the ones I have found have different colour wires, but I think that i have worked it out now by tracing the wiring back to the speakers. Will be fitting the unit on the weekend will post pictures of install if anyone is interested.

Hi Parrot mki9100

I recently installed a Kenwood DVD player in my 2004 Kluger CVX. The adaptors are made by aerpro and they can be found at www.aepro.com.

I bought the adaptor cable from Supercheap. The only problem I had was with the cable that adapts to the Kenwood, as it was missing teh Earth wire that connects to the hankbrake and the front and rear fader control was wired wrong way round. Asthe shop told me that irt was the only adator for Kenwood. Is fixed now. After checking out aerpro.com I found that there where two types for Kenwood. Wich I pointed out to the shop later on. So now they are aware of it.