RA28 restoration

maximcd

Hows all!

Hey im just starting to restore a RA28 ive just got!The bodys good but no engine/gearbox and good few other things so itll take some time!Ive tried every wreckers i know in Perth and noone has any parts for this!anyone know anyone or anywhere that parts for these cars can be got???

Hows all!

Hey im just starting to restore a RA28 ive just got!The bodys good but no engine/gearbox and good few other things so itll take some time!Ive tried every wreckers i know in Perth and noone has any parts for this!anyone know anyone or anywhere that parts for these cars can be got???

Hey mate, I am restoring an ra28 as well and i am having a hard time finding parts as well. Pretty much u just have to keep hunting around for parts. I have had mine for 12 months and im still collecting parts. Wot do u need? I might have a couple of spares u need?

Howya!will be looking for mirrors and some interior part but mainly engine part!hey does anyone know if it possible to put an engine and manual box from an 83/84 celica into the ra28?wondering if its a straight fit coz might be able to get one??

Howya!will be looking for mirrors and some interior part but mainly engine part!hey does anyone know if it possible to put an engine and manual box from an 83/84 celica into the ra28?wondering if its a straight fit coz might be able to get one??