AFC (air fuel controller)

macauley

i assume you mean a product like a SAFC or emanage?

if so, i have an emanage on my ST184... you can put any kind of afc on a celica you like, but it will not make a difference without being tuned.

personally, if its a 5sfe you will get bugger all gain without any other mods... what engine is in your celica?

well a SAFC will set you back 300-500 depending on model.

but like i said, you probably wont get **** all gain from it. you would be better spending the money on a good cold air intake...

if you want big power from a 5S... you either need to turbo it, or spend a lot of money on cams, headword, pistons, rods, whatever else you need to do to get power out of a N/A motor..

what do you actually want from the car? power wise? etc?

that would be a much better option if you want a decent ammount of power.

you could also turbo your 5s if you are silly like me... but it is probably just as much, if not more work.

get the 3sgte half cut... although it is ALOT of work... you will really need to know what you are doing, or have someone who does.

as for the boost controler for it, that will take you all of 10mins to install, haha

that would be a much better option if you want a decent ammount of power.

you could also turbo your 5s if you are silly like me... but it is probably just as much, if not more work.

get the 3sgte half cut... although it is ALOT of work... you will really need to know what you are doing, or have someone who does.

as for the boost controler for it, that will take you all of 10mins to install, haha

yer thats what i thought and ye ri got some 1 to put it in 4 me witch is kool and how much do u think my moter gear box diff and all the other crap under the hood would be worth and way it done 1800000km at this present time

• 6 months later...
you are probably not going to get much more than $500 for your 5SFE and such.

the best and easiest way of doing all this is buying one that is already done for u like mine lol

st162 with the 3sgte brand new turbo and manifold 13 pond of boost at low and 24 at high trust me this car will have u holding on for dear life lol msg if interested