UK owner saying hi!

Just wanted to give a quick hello, it seems with the limited numbers of people owning t-sports on the UK forum we need to stick together as much as we can, and after searcing the aussie forum and getting some useful tips, i thought i'd say hello, and show a few pics of my 04 facelift t sport just to say hi!

10724_132292854821_514209821_2478144_1447998_n.jpg

10724_132289599821_514209821_2478117_6396453_n.jpg

jb

holy crap, what am i looking at there? what time was it take, is that dust causing the amber hue or just the time of day?

in fairness we get around 5-8 weeks of decent sunshine/ dry weather spread over the year, the rest is overcast or just rain :(

holy crap, what am i looking at there? what time was it take, is that dust causing the amber hue or just the time of day?

in fairness we get around 5-8 weeks of decent sunshine/ dry weather spread over the year, the rest is overcast or just rain :(

well that was in the biggest dust storm in sydneys history yesterday it was taken at 7:18am on my way to work and the red dust made the whole sky red it was insane!!!

we get periods of 5-8 weeks without any rain at all :P

i lived in the bush for all of 2007 and i saw so many brown snakes, redback spiders, i saw 3 funnelwebs, and a red belly blacksnake. i almost got bitten by one as i walked over a log it was under.

thats another cool thing i saw out bush. that was a random fog when the air was forced down i think

post-7167-1253787123_thumb.jpg

It's a beautiful landscape down under and i'd love to visit, but the beasties put me off living there! i suppose you guys grow up with it so its kinda the norm, whereas i saw a spider in the house yesterday around 1.5inch legspan and s**t my pants! they can't even bite you over here and i still cr@pped it!

lol ive had a redback in my hand they are pretty placid unless u agitate them it was a huge female too. they can seriously do some damage though. make u really sick but not kill you

Doe's anybody have any thoughts on wheel colour? i picked up my 16inch O.Z superleggeras for a good price as a lot of the paint is peeling and they need a repaint so i'm gonna get them into my buddies paint shop in a week or 2 strip them back and refurb them.

They are currently anthracite but it's not very dark, i was thinking maybe a darker gunmetal or my buddie wants me to paint them in volk te37 bronze, but im unsure.....