im chaseing

hey all im wondering where i can get a front grill for my aurion pretty much like JIN's but instead of being black i want it white frame wit stainless steel mesh on the inside if anyone knows of a place or a site let me no please thanks ;)

post-17049-1262857277_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ghosty

Gday Ghosty,

The guys who have those grilles buy them in group orders from Thailand. There, the Aurion is a popular modders car, so there are a great deal of parts available from there. Every now and then a bunch of Aurion owners get together and do a bulk buy of parts, and one of the few that have had previous successful dealings with the supplier will organise it. There is one happening now, in fact, which has been pending a couple of months, but its possibly too late to get in on it, so you may have to wait for the next one. Head over to the Buy/Sell section, and to Group Buys.

As for white with stainless mesh, this is something you'll have to arrange yourself. They come as black, unpainted plastic. If you wish to have the surround white, you will have to remove the mesh and take it down to your favourite bodyworks shop to have it painted. You can paint it yourself if you're game, but on such a nice car, its not recommended unless you know what you're doing and can do it well. I poor amateur job would really ruin the look. The stainless mesh should be fairly simple. Simply take out the black mesh that it came with, and whack in some stainless mesh in its place. I don't know whether it attaches the same way, or whether you have to find some other way of attaching, but if you head over to the 'Avalon/Aurion/Aurion Sportivo' section and do a search, you should be able to find most of the info you're looking for.

Gday Ghosty,

The guys who have those grilles buy them in group orders from Thailand. There, the Aurion is a popular modders car, so there are a great deal of parts available from there. Every now and then a bunch of Aurion owners get together and do a bulk buy of parts, and one of the few that have had previous successful dealings with the supplier will organise it. There is one happening now, in fact, which has been pending a couple of months, but its possibly too late to get in on it, so you may have to wait for the next one. Head over to the Buy/Sell section, and to Group Buys.

As for white with stainless mesh, this is something you'll have to arrange yourself. They come as black, unpainted plastic. If you wish to have the surround white, you will have to remove the mesh and take it down to your favourite bodyworks shop to have it painted. You can paint it yourself if you're game, but on such a nice car, its not recommended unless you know what you're doing and can do it well. I poor amateur job would really ruin the look. The stainless mesh should be fairly simple. Simply take out the black mesh that it came with, and whack in some stainless mesh in its place. I don't know whether it attaches the same way, or whether you have to find some other way of attaching, but if you head over to the 'Avalon/Aurion/Aurion Sportivo' section and do a search, you should be able to find most of the info you're looking for.

thanks for the info dude im good friends wit the owner of dmd image in brisbane so i might hit him up to do all that stuff for me. thanks all i have to do now is get the grill cheers :toast: