2010 Corolla Conquest

Went to a dealership today.. and got quoted $27,500 for a 2010 corolla conquest hatch [facelift] Automatic

now the dealer goes he'll chuck in some freebies like car mats and bootliner... coz thers a special sale going on this saturday..

wtchu guys rekn is this price worth it? he was saying the car retails for 29k?

has anyone bought a new one recently? how much did you pay? which dealerships good/ should i go to visit?

thanks

Edited by envykenshin

LOL. i got a sportivo.. i'm happy with it for the time being :D

The cars for my mom.

pls guys.. if you know anything like anything.. help me out...

like maybe things i shud be asking for and extra stuff that you maybe got free?>

can i get it for $26,000 u reckon? coz i think the dealer is hardballin' ><

i appreciate it.

I am not sure which dealer you got the price from, but I think you MAY be able get another $500 or even more if you are lucky. This is just based on what I paid for my 2010 Corolla Levin ZR.

I am guessing the $27,500 has already included for some extras so that's why he says giving away the bootliner and mat for free.

I got quotes from few dealers here in Sydney and the last one I got from Truscott Toyota (at Five Docks) ended up the cheapest. Speak to the guy called "Ray Wong". He is very helpful and willing to push the price down based on the overall package (car + extra).

The Standard price for Conquest is $24,500 + $2000 (automatic) + onroad + dealers delivery + stamp duty, so $29,000 does sounds right.

Mine (Levin ZR) standard price is $28,900 + onroad + dealers delivery + stamp duty = $32,000. Actual driveaway cost for car + boot liner + mat = $29,063 (other extras I purchased have been excluded here so you get a "more-or-less" apple-to-apple comparison)

I would suggest that you target the drive away price (including mat + bootliner + onroad + dealers + stamp duty) as $24,500 ~ $24,700, plus $2,000 for automatic. This gives you about $26,500 ~ 26,700.

Hope the above is not too confusing and helps. Good luck.

Johnny

LOL. i got a sportivo.. i'm happy with it for the time being :D

The cars for my mom.

pls guys.. if you know anything like anything.. help me out...

like maybe things i shud be asking for and extra stuff that you maybe got free?>

can i get it for $26,000 u reckon? coz i think the dealer is hardballin' ><

i appreciate it.

I think $26,000 is a pretty good starting point of negotiation. Just my opinion.

Tell him you'll do $26,000, and stick to your guns. Go to other dealers and tell them "the other guy is offering $27k, if you can do 26 it's a deal" etc, and you'll probably get it down to around $26,500, or even $26k flat. Also if you're not in a hurry, and they are playing hard ball, just say "look, that's my offer - if you change your mind call me", and you'll probably get a call the following week or at the end of the month when they want to bump up the sales targets with a better offer.

Friend of mine got an automatic 09' Conquest sedan for $26,000 early last year, with a bunch of accessories chucked in, so I don't think it's out of the question.

I just bought a manual 2010 Levin ZR with a bunch of extras for $30,000. IMO learn to drive a stick and fork out for the Levin if you can, you get a heap more car for your money ;)