2010 Patrol V8

Blackkluger

Interesting to see some of the driver aids they're offering such as "lane departure system, active cruise control and collision avoidance".

Styling is a departure, the fake vents above the fron wheel arches look very much like a Land Rover.

Twin head rest DVD's so third row misses out. Still see no improvement on the dismal in-dash GPS systems that most highend cars come with.

It will be interesting to see how Toyota responds, the 2010 Landcruiser will be more than likely be facelift model based on previous model rotations, but it may have some nifty features.

Here you go, how about the new patrol V8, 293kw 5.6L with 550nm. Now thats sounds very tempting...why cant toyota improve its 202kw 4.7L v8 petrol?

Anyone seen it? fantastic.

heres a link

http://www.carmiddleeast.com/article-1-117...issan_patrol_v8

WOW

I think i might have found my next car.

how much are they? fuel consumption? tow capacity? service charges? any real 4WD specs?

TD LC200 has 650nm at 1600rpm.... thats impressive

LC200 is an 8 seater too.

theres more to this argument than kw of power....

APPARENTLY INDEPENDANT SUSPENSION, PROBABLY BE ABLE TO RAISE AND LOWER IT LIKE THE LAND ROVER SYSTEM. yES LEXUS HAS THAT GREAT ENGINE, AND THEN ITS A LEXUS, SO ADD EVEN MORE $$$

There are no detials of the v6 turbo diesel but maybe that will offer more torque...?

Im more interested in power, as i will go offroad, i will spend 98% onroad, good to have that power for certain situations, i think the kluger is great say 60-80 or 80-100, but at 40-60 it doesnt kick down

They expect it not this year, but next year, my lease ends june 2011....interesting...hopefully the prices are not as high as the LC200.