Buyer Price Guide for New Corolla Facelifted

This post serves to give potential buyer a price indication / comparison for a new facelifted Corolla.

Please post here the price you pay for your new Corolla (Accent, Conquest, Levin etc) and the dealer you went for....

The idea is to invite more "Toyotarian"......

To make it easier for potential buyer to read, please follow the following format. Please only post your car price, do not ask or critisise anything here. Remember the idea is to invite more Corolla buyers...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Car = Corolla Levin ZR Manual Hatch

Colour = Graphite (Metallic paint)

Basic accessories and add-ons:

1) Carpet set

2) Boot liner

3) Window Tint

4) X Pack protection

5) Metallic Paint

Drive-away price for the above = $31,095

Dealership = Truscott Toyota Five Docks, 151-153 Parramatta Road, NSW

Dealer = Ray Wong (Must speak to him to get this deal, as I found others within the same dealership have a slightly higher price)

Remarks: Have checked price(s) from Sydney City Toyota, ptice is about $1000 - $1500 higher.

Edited by Skynet

Not a bad price at all Skynet, ill bookmark this. I'm thinking about upgrading my baby as I do alot of driving for work so would love to have cruise control. I wonder how much extra it would be for rear parking sensors.

Not a bad price at all Skynet, ill bookmark this. I'm thinking about upgrading my baby as I do alot of driving for work so would love to have cruise control. I wonder how much extra it would be for rear parking sensors.

Spoken to my dealer yesterday re price for rear parking sensors:

Toyota Genuine = $550

Aftermarket = $400