ZRE Auris/Netz badge

Hey, as it says in the title, im trying to find the base for the auris badge. I went into a toyota parts store before and gave them the number for the badge and the guy assumed it didnt come with the base. Can i just use the current base on the toyota badge or will i have to get a seperate one? If i need a seperate one then can someone tell me the number. I've searched for it but cant find it. Im going to go back to order it in an hour or two. Hopefully it comes with the base. Apparently another toyota in australia has 2 in stock so i can get it in 2 days :D its most liklely castle hill.

thanks for that! went in this afternoon and the guy said he'd charge me $110. that was for the netz badge and the base. Didnt end up getting it because of that price. Damn guy tried ripping me off. I said other people bought it for around 64 dollars together. Then he said i can sell it to you for 90 dollars. I could buy the front and the back for that price. oh well, I might go call up other toyotas and ask around.

thanks for that! went in this afternoon and the guy said he'd charge me $110. that was for the netz badge and the base. Didnt end up getting it because of that price. Damn guy tried ripping me off. I said other people bought it for around 64 dollars together. Then he said i can sell it to you for 90 dollars. I could buy the front and the back for that price. oh well, I might go call up other toyotas and ask around.

have u tried ebay ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-09-TOYOTA-AURIS-COROLLA-F-NETZ-EMBLEM-JDM-NZE15_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3efd50a488QQitemZ270537893000QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

let me know what part number you come up with and I'll see what I can do thru work. as far as i know, the front badge is 1-piece. chrome with black. the tabs on the back of it however may not be identical to the currnet badge you have, & if thats the case, you either drill new holes in your plastic grille, or cut the tabs off the new badge. i've had this problem with a few other Toyota badges I've tried to swap around. it seems as thought the locating tabs are made for only 1 or 2 models. they change models and change the tabs.

Yeah i've checked out ebay. Didnt think about getting it because it was more expensive then what people on here were saying they bought it for. Aries told me he bought it for 64 dollars together around a month or 2 ago. The part numbers are: 90975-02110 which is the badge itself and the base is the one quoted in here by Flipsta, im thinking instead of the netz/auris badges im going to invest the money into powder coating alloys black instead.

If you want one just get if from Toyota Castle Hill, I think James sent mine out to me for yeah AU$65 or AU$67 express. Thats both the chrome emblem and the base. No drilling required, straight snap/push in.

If you want one just get if from Toyota Castle Hill, I think James sent mine out to me for yeah AU$65 or AU$67 express. Thats both the chrome emblem and the base. No drilling required, straight snap/push in.

would these fit on the 05 rolla too?? or are they different badges all together?

Edited by stock

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the resurection. Has any one got a quoted price on the netz emblem without the base? i called a few dealers and they didnt have a clue what i was talking about.

Turns out the front and rear toyota/netz badges are the same size and the front can be modified to become a rear emblem VERY easily ;)and i dont really want to pay for a base when i dont need it.