Lexus sc400 on camry?

addy287

Hey guy, I have a sale pending for some wheels that were originally on a Lexus SC400 (soarer), however they are not the stock rims

they have the same stud pattern obviously 5 x 114.3, tires are 235/45R17

I need to know weather these will fit on my gen 4 camry or not?

Like it says in the subheading, speedy response would be much appreciated as i have the seller waiting to hear from me

What's your stock tire size on your Camry at the moment? Plug the figures into the following calculator to determine whether you will need to change the tires or not when you get it. I suspect you would have to:

1010 Tires - Tire Size Calculator

Apart from that, see if you can find what offset the wheels are. This will basically determine whether they will fit or not because the PCD is fine.

What's your stock tire size on your Camry at the moment? Plug the figures into the following calculator to determine whether you will need to change the tires or not when you get it. I suspect you would have to:

1010 Tires - Tire Size Calculator

Apart from that, see if you can find what offset the wheels are. This will basically determine whether they will fit or not because the PCD is fine.

thanks heaps. could i assume that the offset of the new rims is stock for the lexus? that way i could just check it in google...do you know what my offest is?

could i assume that the offset of the new rims is stock for the lexus?

Don't always assume. You never know what the owner had in mind.

do you know what my offest is?

Not 100% sure, but I would suggest keeping close to +45mm since hte Aurion rims work well on your car and those are +45mm.

• 2 months later...

offset doesn't matter *that* much... as long as its not a negative :P and you dont mind if the wheels sit out of the guard :P (i guess +30 or lower it would sit out)