[WA] Havent had a cruise in a while cruise / General Meetup!

Righto! Not much has happened for a while, so who's up for a bit of a cruise or meet up? Thinking next Sat (24th) or Sun (25th). Time is up to when people are free.

We usually have a bit of a mix of north and south people, so I propose we start at City West perhaps and go from there.

Just one thing... even tho I'm proposing this, I have absolutely NO sense of direction! So if people have any idea where to go from there I'm open to suggestions. Just no hills runs etc. Maybe just pop down to Utopia or something I dunno.

Edit: lets go for the 1st or 2nd of next month, give people an extra week.

Edited by Mole

Righto! Not much has happened for a while, so who's up for a bit of a cruise or meet up? Thinking next Sat (24th) or Sun (25th). Time is up to when people are free.

We usually have a bit of a mix of north and south people, so I propose we start at City West perhaps and go from there.

Just one thing... even tho I'm proposing this, I have absolutely NO sense of direction! So if people have any idea where to go from there I'm open to suggestions. Just no hills runs etc. Maybe just pop down to Utopia or something I dunno.

dammit ill still be overseas :(

i am going to organize a photoshoot/cruise (which i DONT want to be lead car!! :P ) after i get back, or if we make this after the 30th, we can merge cruises? :P

if not, have an awsome cruise guys! drive safe :)

Oh damn. Bad timing for me. My car getting towed away next week. Maybe if we had a bit more time to organise, more people would be able to attend? I know I would haha :)

yeah its been awhile - was gonna organise one but with everyone's hail damage ect, wasnt sure if ppl wld b able to make it .

hahaha not to mention a certain someone driving into a freeway wall =P

"what happened anywayz??"

If it needs to be later it can be later, I'm not set on any specific date or anything.

JT3 your cars getting towed away? Que?

Yeah I'm looking to get my car towed away on tuesday or wednesday. Even if I don't get it back due to it not being a write off. I'll still be out of action for about another three weeks, as they have also ordered the rear window from japan which will take about three weeks or so. :(

That's why I'm hoping for a write off. Get back into business much quicker.

• 2 weeks later...