Small bumpers for KE30/TE31

Ghostking

Looking for the small bumpers front and back that go on a Te31. Can be from a Ke30/Te31. I dont need the brackets but if you have them then great. No rust would be excellent as well. The U.S. bumpers are HUGE and weigh more than I remember but I had a contact years ago in Australia and the lady's name was Michelle. She had a Red Ke30 that was cherry! If anyone knows her please let me know. I know she wrecked her KE30 though... This is mine (the middle one) and as you can see the bumpers are too big for my taste!

corollate31part5.jpg

Hehe.... I can't help but laugh at this post. You make it sound like there is only a couple thousand people in Australia so it is likely that someone on a rarely used "Classic Toyota" part of this forum might know a Michelle who 'used' to have a red KE30. I mean no offense, but that's pretty humourous. With over 20 million people spread thousands of kilometres apart here, I'm thinking it's unlikely.

Anyway enough of my teasing........ I think you would have more chance over at RollaClub Forum - For All Things Corolla

By the way...... the truck in your sig pic looks pretty damn nice. Would love to see more pics of it. :clap: