led tail lights from ebay

bigbass

I can't say anything about those tail lights in particular, but I recently required an LED set that hail from the United States, so they will be very similar. I purchased mine from a member who had them on his Camry previously and they were a fit but I'm just having a bit of difficulties in doing this for myself; both the seller and a fellow member on here have been very helpful and offered a lot of advice. My 'problem' is finding someone who will help me fit them as it looks like taking off the rear bumper is a necessity to fit them.

Other than that, they are relatively plug and play, you just need to remove globes from holders and the reverse bulbs are not a direct fit - again, this is just the advice I've received as I'm still yet to fit mine. Once I get mine in I'll be happy to offer advice to any else!!

Oh, also I wasn't that keen on that seller either, if you have a look at their feedback they actually had a fair bit of negative/neutral feedback about their products... But, other members on here have bought great products from them *shrugs*

Edited by Tash

Oh, also I wasn't that keen on that seller either, if you have a look at their feedback they actually had a fair bit of negative/neutral feedback about their products... But, other members on here have bought great products from them *shrugs*

Funny you should mention that, at the Thursday Brisbane meets one of the boys mentioned a bad transaction with this seller. 4 months to get a replacement foglight.

If CarsRUs have them, I'd recommend them. Ordered and paid on Thursday, arrived Friday.

Funny you should mention that, at the Thursday Brisbane meets one of the boys mentioned a bad transaction with this seller. 4 months to get a replacement foglight.

If CarsRUs have them, I'd recommend them. Ordered and paid on Thursday, arrived Friday.

Wow, well there you go! When I was looking into getting lights originally these guys (Mars Performance) kept popping up and when I went through the feedback there were a heap of things about poor returns/faulty products/products not being the correct fitment. I also didn't like that in their very fine print they state that whilst they have a "storefront" in Moorabbin (sorry if I spelt that incorrectly) the items will most likely be shipped from China.

I'll keep CarsRUs in mind Andrew cos there are some angel eye headlights for the Gen 6 :whistling: lol

I'll keep CarsRUs in mind Andrew cos there are some angel eye headlights for the Gen 6 :whistling: lol

You mean:

I'll keep CarsRUs in mind Andrew cos there are some angel eye headlights for the Gen 6 that I am going to buy as soon as possible :yahoo:

right? :)

You mean:

I'll keep CarsRUs in mind Andrew cos there are some angel eye headlights for the Gen 6 that I am going to buy as soon as possible :yahoo:

right? :)

Hahahah... perhaps!! Although I better get these tail lights in first :lol:

• 11 months later...