03 Corolla

Dixon

Hi guys :) joined the ownersclub today and thought i'd show u guys my pride and joy! (first car btw)

was either the 04 corolla or 03 sportivo but i dont really like what they've done to the 04 model, such a shame because it had mp3!

tell me what you think :)

buying a double din header and (saving haha) for XHP Deuce machined rims because in the long run its cheaper to upgrade to a standardized wheel size than the sportivo's inbetween wheel size which is bloody expensive in south east qld :/

post-19492-127660307204_thumb.jpg

post-19492-127660320108_thumb.jpg

welcome to the club mate, a Sportivo is a fantastic choice as a first car :D

hopefully we will be able to help you out as much as we can :D

Evo

Hey man, welcome

btw 03 and 04 same

05 had a change..

:D

oh for real? well i still didnt like the 04 haha, something about the 03 that got my attention. And another thing gentlemen, I have another post up but nobody has replied yet so perhaps you could help me out. Is there a double din header compatibility chart i can refer to for buying new header? because I need to know if the plugs need changing or its a simple plug and play :)

thanks for comments guys :D

Hey man, welcome

btw 03 and 04 same

05 had a change..

oh for real? well i still didnt like the 04 haha, something about the 03 that got my attention. And another thing gentlemen, I have another post up but nobody has replied yet so perhaps you could help me out. Is there a double din header compatibility chart i can refer to for buying new header? because I need to know if the plugs need changing or its a simple plug and play :)

only difference i can think of other than parts is price :lol:

There's no compatibility chart... i've seen people measure and buy watever brand they like...

and then buy spacers to fill the sidegaps. check in the DIY sections.. some people have posted what they've done.

for the plugs it depends what you buy...

Hey man, welcome

btw 03 and 04 same

05 had a change..

only difference i can think of other than parts is price :lol:

There's no compatibility chart... i've seen people measure and buy watever brand they like...

and then buy spacers to fill the sidegaps. check in the DIY sections.. some people have posted what they've done.

for the plugs it depends what you buy...

yeah i found out today from the local *cough cough* friendly *cough cough* boys at autobarn that i need to buy a toyota plug kit as well as a jvc plug kit as well as a new bracket or faceplate for my car model...or something :/. was not impressed when he told me i need to pay for 60 dollars worth of extra equipment on top of the header itself <_<