Hello again and goodbye

Well it sure is a while since I posted on here but I used to be quite active back in the day when I first bought the sportivo in 2003, then we had the meetup and group installed our door sill lights :).

Anyway, I just dropped in to say goodbye, the car has been great but its time to upgrade, we pick up our new Liberty GT Premium on Wednesday :).

Going to list the Sportivo at $12K I think, couple of small scratches (to be expected for a 7 year old car) and I just want a quick sale, do you guys think this is a fair price?

all depends on the km's/condition of the car & what you've done to it, eg. where the minor scratchers are? condition inside? sound system? CAI ? you know, what people would like to know.

:)

Going to list the Sportivo at $12K I think, couple of small scratches (to be expected for a 7 year old car) and I just want a quick sale, do you guys think this is a fair price?

Doesn't sound too far off the mark depending on kays, colour and add-ons of course.

Still seems to be some demand out there, but not a rush, although the ZZE's are starting to look a little older. Values in general have had a bit of a tumble as people get used to the look of the ZRE (it took me a while). Plenty of decent stuff on the used market from other brands for decent money at the moment too.

Congrats on the new ride!