Taking Alternative Option on Sat Nav

mredy70

Hi All,

Due to budget i wont be able to afford the Fly Audio system, instead going for the Dig Options model offered on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-GPS-NAVIGATION-KLUGER-LANDCRUISER-TARAGO-AVENSIS_W0QQitemZ250659753987QQcategoryZ169362QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3907.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D15%26pmod%3D250659753987%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D54#ht_6868wt_1139

Can anyone tell me if they have this model and/or have installed it on their Kluger? as i am interested on the feedback, done some reseach on the product and seller as much as i can and seem reliable, they do mention this forum as reference for reviews, however only links to camry/aurion owners.

Your input/thoughts is appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Finally got time to install the TP09X1 unit from DIG_OPTIONS, and i have to say it was money well spent, it was an ease to install, thanks to Hado's posts, then the unit worked with no problems except from some tweeks from not grounding the brake wire etc. but i have to say i am very happy with the unit it does everything i want it to, even though it isnt the full facia unit like the Fly Audio which is what i really had my heart set on, but due to budget i had to go the less exspensive option.

Will keep you posted and with pics soon, but if you are looking at a less expensive unit with aussie support from Matt @ DIG_OPTIONS (who was there when i needed him) well this is ideal. The guys over the road at Prado Point have a huge post on this product here: http://www.pradopoint.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6223

its worth reading the whole 22 pages.

If you have any questions, feel free.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and Gents,

Be wary of am email sent out to previous Dig_Options unit purchasers prompting to check out a "supplier" that has a GPS software update for the units.

The software is pirated.

If you aren't going to support the makers of the software then at the very least don't pay people for something available for pirate download.