2010 camry sportivo side mirror and driver side door switch

pinifinina

Hello every,

Really need you guys help with this. I got a 2010 camry sportivo, at night when I swtich the light on, I've noticed the side door mirror adjustments switch (the letter "L", "R" and the word "mirror" and the 4 arrows) doesn't light up. Also, the door lock/unlock and window lock switch on the driver's door doesn't light up neither, only the word "auto" for the driver's window switch is lighting up in green. So is this normal? I would've assume they shoul all light up so you can see them at night if you need to use them. Please help! Thanks a lot in advance guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the exact same question asked on the Aurion board. Same answers apply to you:

Got my new Aurion... Just curious about a few things

1- Is there supposed to be a backlight on the electric mirror controls, and the door lock/unlock button? I couldnt find the mirror controls in the dark and its quite annoying.

1) These controls are not illuminated. The door lock one could do with illumination, but at the end of the day, it's not something critical. Over time, you will remember where it is, and the feel of the raised side of it helps. As for the mirror controls, it's not something adjusted often, so I agree with the decision to not have it illuminated.