OzHonda at Wakefield today

Today i attended the ozhonda cruise to wakefield for a trackday, and i must say that boy was i impressed with the hondas. Honda truly builds cars for performance, and they take the punishment without a hitch. The majority of the cars were civic vtir and intergra vtir and Type R plus an S2000. It was a sight to behold just listening to the hondas VTEC scream down the straight, especially the S2000.

I must say i was very suprised at the civic vtir, it held its own against many cars the B16A is a strong engine, plus with a few descent mods it really roars.. But the most suprising was the mini cooper S it completely destroyed the other cars in the turns. On the straight, my jaw dropped when i saw how fast the merc V8 komperessor i fink AMG, came down the straight. There were many cars some clio sports, swifts, S15........plus a XR6 with NOS

All in all it was a nice day, but i still love my tivo :P :P :P

No i didnt run i tagged along in my friends S2K, but the times varied from 1:30 to around 1:20. For most it was their first track outing, so they had to get used to the track. Most also were not prep for the tarck they were in street trim. But if u guys want to see some pics head over to their forums and this thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23540 but you will need to register before access.

There was no official timing, just our phones. But every one had a log of there times, it was noted down in someones laptop. All in all it was very organised, and a good turnout i must say