Cruise Control

david058

I've seen lots of enquiries about cruise control for Yaris but no answers. I recently had an Autostrada cruise control fitted to my Yaris YRX auto sedan with excellent results. Driving from Brisbane to Toowoomba the cruise control maintained perfect speed & revs, even up and down all the ranges and improved fuel economy as an added bonus an 1km per litre better on the highway. With all the extra radars around these days it is worth it.

Out of interest what fuel economy are you guys getting with a 1.5 lit sedan. I run my car on Caltex Vortex an I get 18.3+ km per lit average. On a flat road close to 19km per lit.

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen lots of enquiries about cruise control for Yaris but no answers. I recently had an Autostrada cruise control fitted to my Yaris YRX auto sedan with excellent results. Driving from Brisbane to Toowoomba the cruise control maintained perfect speed & revs, even up and down all the ranges and improved fuel economy as an added bonus an 1km per litre better on the highway. With all the extra radars around these days it is worth it.

Out of interest what fuel economy are you guys getting with a 1.5 lit sedan. I run my car on Caltex Vortex an I get 18.3+ km per lit average. On a flat road close to 19km per lit.

--

Newbie, mind if I ask what the Cruise control cost?

--

Newbie, mind if I ask what the Cruise control cost?

The one I got was $845.00 Fitted. It has a remote sterring control stwiches. A stalk controll is cheaper from $700.00

The one I got was $845.00 Fitted. It has a remote sterring control stwiches. A stalk controll is cheaper from $700.00

Cruise Control is really useful if you do alot/somewhat of Highway driving...

Cruise Control makes Driving From Sydney to Melbourne a breeze :)

It does take more petrol when going up/down hill. (depending on the steep)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't they have cruise control for manuals ?

yes. It has an additional switch under the clutch pedal to disengage it. Otherwise its identical to the cruise on an auto.

• 1 year later...