Konvics Corolla ZZE Wagon

konvic

Sweet looking ride :D That thing's a beast! Love the wheels. Never thought I'd like the look of a wagon but this is just brilliant, and it goes off in black cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Recaros seats are back, B) they look better than I thought they would, Im getting the rear seats to match the fronts itll be a week or two till they're done.

post-11227-0-76736600-1300577106_thumb.j

post-11227-0-82609300-1300577120_thumb.j

Edited by konvic

they look fantastic, interior is first class but effort to keep clean? you'll have to give your passengers surgical gowns before they get in...

Nice work, again :clap:

Cheers for the comments

Surgical gowns? that could be an idea.... :lol:

Hope to have the interior door panels done or started this week, putting some suede under the window switches, well in the middle but keeping the speaker and pocket part on the bottom black, ill be covering the middle part on all doors to the suede colour to match the seats, initially I was going to paint the panels in the beige colour but instead opted to cover in suede.

The Recaro's look fantastic! Very very jealous now and would love to go down a similar path :D I can't wait to see the rest of your interior all finished, it is going to look mint! :clap:

And I agree, the passengers can wear surgical gowns and remove their shoes :lol:

• 1 month later...

Some recent pics of the wagon. Enjoy :D

Interior is nearly complete, sorting out the boot install at the moment, Just when I think Ive done all that I wanted to do to this car something comes along and inspires me, so im always on the lookout for new and different things to do to this wagon to make it stand out even more.

post-11227-0-94736600-1304465610_thumb.jpost-11227-0-20868600-1304465626_thumb.jpost-11227-0-88076100-1304465654_thumb.jpost-11227-0-84140300-1304465642_thumb.j

Edited by konvic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey konvic, nice ride. It's been good watching your progress. What spring set up are you running at the moment?

Hey Im using Cusco Vacanza Zero suspension, would like to get a different setup later on though.

really like the interior! It definitely adds luxury to it. Becareful of brand new jeans staining them

Yeah Im trying to give the wagon a luxury feel to it, VIP style. The suede isnt too bad doesnt stain that easy but Ive got a can of upholstery cleaner for the car just in case.