Cruise Control in an AE92/93 SC Corolla...

Blind Kid Seeks family owned an SX seca when he was a grasshopper and they had fitted cruise to it... im looking at placing it in my sportivo and will let you know what i come up with. For your car , i'd go to the pickapart and find a camry ultima or another toyota of the same vintage as the SX and remove everything needed and have a crack at installing it. Otherwise cheap ebay kits are also there for the taking pending budget etc.

Blind Kid Seeks family owned an SX seca when he was a grasshopper and they had fitted cruise to it... im looking at placing it in my sportivo and will let you know what i come up with. For your car , i'd go to the pickapart and find a camry ultima or another toyota of the same vintage as the SX and remove everything needed and have a crack at installing it. Otherwise cheap ebay kits are also there for the taking pending budget etc.

Cool, thanks mate! Good idea on pick-a-part, and I'll have a look on ebay too. Main worry I have is that I want it to look as factory as possible, so pick-a-part seems like the best bet. It will be interesting, and if I manage to get anything working I'l be sharing all the info and pics of course.

Check if your Corolla has a speedo cable or electronic speedo.

I think yours should be electronic, but this will affect the type of kit you get as most kits just tap into the speed signal.

Most after-market kits will also require an extra stalk which can look quite ugly.

If you want an idea about bits I have an aftermarket kit which I could post pictures of, or you could look at.

Edited by stockstivo