1994 Camry interior problem

1994Camry

About a week or two ago my interior light wouldn't turn off no matter what I did so I ended up taking out the fuse, when I did it sparked. I left it like that until yesterday then when I replaced the fuse and bulb (bulb wasn't blown but I was upgrading to SMD) when I replaced the fuse it sparked and blew, I tried a 30A and the same result

Got a call and had to go out, my interior light, clock and cd player are all dead(cd player fuse is fine). My headlights and tail lights only turn on when the key is set to "ON" but it usually always works even without a key, my uncle thinks it's a relay so my question is does anyone know where the relay is?

Thanks in advance

Let me guess cigarette lighter as well? Try the engine bay fuse box, behind the battery and look for a fuse labelled "DOME".

Never replace a fuse with a higher amperage, that size is there for a reason..

Ok it's fixed, turns out the pins holding in the interior light got pushed up too far and touched a metal plate which caused it to short out. Once the pins were pulled down and the fuse replaced everything worked again.