Corolla AE112R Information

Hey guys, as you are probably aware I'm new here and I'm finding it hard to find information on AE112R series cars regarding parts and accessories. I have recently bought a Toyota Corolla Conquest AE112R and want to do some work on it but really finding a hard time finding part and accessory lists/guides/manuals. What I'm generally looking for is a place to purchase some Sportivo/Levin parts. Could someone please guide me in the right direction? Cheers

Edited by Cybernetic

If your after part numbers and parts, your best to go though a toyota spare parts place.

You can do what alot of us tend to do and either find a repair guide off the internet or buy the book if you want to know the part numbers and how to do the repairs/replacements

If your after things like replica body kits and parts then there is a whole lot of places to look on the web.

hope that has kinda answered ur question.

Toyota of course. If you are after used parts and know what you are looking for go to wreckers. Also look on ebay under Corolla E11/AE11. Germany have a lot of parts :)

What sort of parts are you after... Some of us here may have spares laying around already. I have a copy Sportivo front lip that I won't be putting on anymore.

Thanks guys, yeah I'm looking for alot of Sportivo/Levin parts and accessories. I am interested in the Sportivo front lip, got any pictures? I'm also interested in the sportivo spoiler riser, pedals, bodykit etc. I will definitely look on ebay for some parts too cheers guys =D

Pedals I think you can get out of the Sportivo ZZE123R... not 100% sure if that's a straight fit.

Sportivo spoiler raisers... might be hard one to get.

Levin honeycombe style grille will have to come from Toyota. Not cheap.

digiads_car_ads_84338_1.jpg

Carmate.com.au... but have heard mixed results from them.

Genuine Sportivo kit is 5 peice.

dc51_1.jpg

Copies are only 3 peice.

Sportivo lip I am thinking of selling. It is not primed or painted.

IMG_0046-1.jpg

th_IMG_0032-1.jpgth_IMG_0043.jpgth_IMG_0033.jpg

If you want to fit sportivo kit. I recommend you also get Genuine Toyota AE112R Levin front 2 piece lower spoiler to support the Sportivo front lip. This cost me $160 from Toyota few years ago.

th_IMG_0574.jpg

I called Toyota in adelaide and said they have some parts but not many, especially sportivo parts. Do I have to call up resellers and wreckers just find some of these parts? I don't even know where to start. How much are you offering for the sportivo lip?

Also I have been looking at some black gloss mags for my white conquest, I decided to get these http://www.speedywheels.com.au/images/zoom/cheetah-black.htm

Edited by Cybernetic

Pedals I think you can get out of the Sportivo ZZE123R... not 100% sure if that's a straight fit.

Sportivo spoiler raisers... might be hard one to get.

Levin honeycombe style grille will have to come from Toyota. Not cheap.

digiads_car_ads_84338_1.jpg

Carmate.com.au... but have heard mixed results from them.

Genuine Sportivo kit is 5 peice.

dc51_1.jpg

Copies are only 3 peice.

Sportivo lip I am thinking of selling. It is not primed or painted.

IMG_0046-1.jpg

th_IMG_0032-1.jpgth_IMG_0043.jpgth_IMG_0033.jpg

If you want to fit sportivo kit. I recommend you also get Genuine Toyota AE112R Levin front 2 piece lower spoiler to support the Sportivo front lip. This cost me $160 from Toyota few years ago.

th_IMG_0574.jpg

hello guys sorry to hijack but i was wondering would you guys know where to get that front lip from in Melbourne and how much do they go for.

cheers

Adelaide... sesh narh I won't send it that far. It'll get broken or damaged in transit... guaranteed.

Any Sportivo kit that isn't genuine won't fit 100% snug. Also you won't find any Sportivo kit bits at the wreckers. You will find standard Toyota Corolla bits like from Levin etc.

Ebay Sportivo front lower spoiler

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Corolla-Sportivo-Front-Lip-Add-On-BRAND-NEW-/390234775417?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5adbce1f79

Ebay Sportivo side skirts

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Corolla-Sportivo-Style-Side-Skirts-BRAND-NEW-/390234775399?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5adbce1f67

Carmate.com.au Sportivo front lower spoiler

http://carmate.com/product_details.php?productid=TOYCOR98SPORTIVOFL

Carmate.com.au Sportivo side skirts

http://carmate.com/product_details.php?productid=TOYCOR98SPORTIVOSS

let me know what else you are after.

yeah ive seen this on ebay. do you know what material the one on ebay is made out off. guessing its fibreglass or plastic. (actually ill ask the seller after this)

also does the one on ebay look a little different to your one towards the middle.

(little bout the car)

its my wifes car, i told her to trade it in and pick up a newer corolla but the car has been in the family since new and she wants to keep it. so ive decided to source out a few parts and make it looks nicer. lol.

i only want the front lip and im waiting for a cheap set of springs to lower it. i already tinted it and gonna give her my old 17" wheels.

thanks for your help

try www.roadandtrack.net.au where I work

we had a 'sick" 112 factory turbo at work the other day. owner thinking of wrecking it out as they cant afford to fix dead engine. it has all the right bits but needs a lot of love. wont be able to follow-up on that till after Xmas holidays however

I checked about 3 months ago, and there was not one Sportivo part still listed for the 112R. Work regularly imports pedal kits from Toyota Japan the for ZZE models, but I'd have to check if they fit the 112. I think the footrest is different.

PM me if you want more general info or email road and track if you want to buy something

Just remember with the Sportivo that it was only sold in Aus (nowhere else in the world had the turbo 7AFE) and they only made 110 of them in the first place (100 sold, 10 crash-tested I believe), so genuine parts are never going to be easy to come buy.

Just remember with the Sportivo that it was only sold in Aus (nowhere else in the world had the turbo 7AFE) and they only made 110 of them in the first place (100 sold, 10 crash-tested I believe), so genuine parts are never going to be easy to come buy.

Yeah I know, but even still Toyota didn't produce only 110 cars not have any spare parts for the customers. Yeah, already asked Toyota after giving them a Sportivo VIN no and they have nothing that was exclusive to Sportivo

Yeah I know, but even still Toyota didn't produce only 110 cars not have any spare parts for the customers. Yeah, already asked Toyota after giving them a Sportivo VIN no and they have nothing that was exclusive to Sportivo

That is true, but you also need to consider the fact that the model is now basically 9 years old, so whatever spare parts were available, may now be more limited.

That is true, but you also need to consider the fact that the model is now basically 9 years old, so whatever spare parts were available, may now be more limited.

^this. I know a couple of people on various forums with the AE112 Sportivo, and a couple others with normal AE112s, and they have all commented on how hard it is to get genuine bodykit pieces (the main desirable pieces which are different from the Levin kit: ie the spoiler raisers). And if you think spoiler raisers and front lips are hard to come buy, take that Sportivo VIN and ask for a quote on a replacement ECU. I guarantee you'll die of a heart-attack over the price - I've heard of quotes up to and $15000, just for the ECU.

^this. I know a couple of people on various forums with the AE112 Sportivo, and a couple others with normal AE112s, and they have all commented on how hard it is to get genuine bodykit pieces (the main desirable pieces which are different from the Levin kit: ie the spoiler raisers). And if you think spoiler raisers and front lips are hard to come buy, take that Sportivo VIN and ask for a quote on a replacement ECU. I guarantee you'll die of a heart-attack over the price - I've heard of quotes up to and $15000, just for the ECU.

Yeah I know, I just hate when cars like my corolla (which aren't sportscars obviously) get limited parts when say something like a Nissan 180SX has so many parts up for grabs it's not funny. I don't mind that there is not so many genuine parts left, that makes sense however why isn't there any aftermarket support for the car?

Yeah I know, I just hate when cars like my corolla (which aren't sportscars obviously) get limited parts when say something like a Nissan 180SX has so many parts up for grabs it's not funny. I don't mind that there is not so many genuine parts left, that makes sense however why isn't there any aftermarket support for the car?

There's not much aftermarket support because it's a Toyota - it is driven primarily by grannies to the shops and to lawn bowls. Basically the only real decent aftermarket stuff you'll get for the AE10x and AE11x (the 101/102 suffer the same problem) will be out of Japan and Europe/UK where they still actually sold the sports models like the Levin and FX.

• 3 years later...