Show off your wheels

SHaGMaSTA

Hi guys,

Interested in seeing some aftermarket "upgrades" done to your Kluger, in particular wheels. In the market for some 22's and looking for ideas. If you have done other upgrades besides wheels, would be interested in seeing those as well. Have scoured the internet for some photos but not many around.So if you dont mind posting a pic then show off your Kluger :lol:

let us know if the front outside wheels still wear too fast when upgrading to the larger wheels!

Will do dont get my Kluger until end of Feb its "on the boat" as the dealer says. Keen to see some mags though, someone here has to have 22's?

• 2 weeks later...
post-17758-0-32000200-1296726916_thumb.jpost-17758-0-05276300-1296726923_thumb.jpost-17758-0-23585800-1296726952_thumb.jPut these 22 inch wheels and tyres on our new Kluger when we got delivery early last year. Hope the pics help.post-17758-0-32436800-1296726909_thumb.jpost-17758-0-45204400-1296726930_thumb.jpost-17758-0-07232300-1296726939_thumb.jpost-17758-0-52618000-1296726945_thumb.jpost-17758-0-02462300-1296726901_thumb.j Edited by Ryanocer

Those chromies look really good.. Would love something similar for my bus which is gun metal grey..

If people want to know what your car looks like with different rims on check out www.vrimz.com, you can register, upload a pic of your car and try different rims to see what they look like. There is also a Vrimz iphone app that does the same thing. With the iphone app you can search your city for tyre stores and see what rims that have available thought not every tyre store is in the country is on there..

• 2 weeks later...

Ryanocer those rims look real tidy, couple questions do you have any problems with rubbing (doesnt look like you would) and what size are those tyres?

Cheers SHaG. Anyone else got 22's on their car? My car is finally off the boat and getting ready for transport to my dealer... almost time to pick out a tyre I will post pics when I take delivery and sit them on 22's :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ryanocer those rims look real tidy, couple questions do you have any problems with rubbing (doesnt look like you would) and what size are those tyres?

Cheers SHaG. Anyone else got 22's on their car? My car is finally off the boat and getting ready for transport to my dealer... almost time to pick out a tyre I will post pics when I take delivery and sit them on 22's :lol:

Had these wheels put on about a year ago now and have had no problems at all. There is no rubbing on the tyres and the ride and handling of the car has been better than the standard 19 inch rims and tyres that came with the grande model. The only thing you need to watch out for is the insurance companies. Not all insurance companies will insure you with what they call modifications to your vehicle. You will need to shop around until you get the best price and for an insurance company that will insure you with these mods.As to the size of the tyres they are Kumhos 265/40R/22

Regards Ryanocer

Edited by Ryanocer

• 4 months later...