G'day all

G'day everyone, Kymbo here from South Australia. Im 50 sumthin', My "rig" (for want of a better term) consists of a 1984 Toyota Landcruiser (nicknamed "Stompy" by my Daughter and it stuck), intercooled turbo diesel 2H (yep, it's a 2H, it wont get me there fast, but it will get me there), 5 speed manual, A/C, fully fitted out with the usual bull bar, roof rack, dual batteries, dual fuel tanks (which combined hold 200 litres of diesel), dual spare wheels on a custom wheelrack designed by myself, dual snorkles (yep a Landcruiser with dual Safari Snorkles), dual cup holders..hhmmm, maybe Ive got an obsession with 2 of's..lol, Boss air bags (rear) will adjustable from inside when I get the switches etc installed, spotlights, winch. I've fitted a drawer system in the back stocked with the needs for instant camping, food, water, fridge, stove etc. CD/radio, Uniden UHF, Garmin GPS, Reversing camera integrated with the caravan when its in tow and I have the luxury of a suspension seat also.

Personaly, I have a back injury which slows me down considerably and at times even brings me to a halt for a few days at a time, but generaly its dealt with with medication. I still love to just get out there in the great Aussie bush, outback, rivers, lakes and beaches, its just tooo good.

Anyway, cheer's everyone, Kymbo B)