03 sportivo globes

So i wanna change the globes of my foggies and my headlights to a much nicer and clearer light bulb. I heard many horror stories with the headlights having the drill **** and that, what are my best options.

Also are these globes illegal, sometimes i see them on accords and they blind you like crazy!

cheers lads

Well I've heard h.I.d's are illegal unless you have auto leveling or the fish eye headlight things not too sure what they are called, but we use them anyways lol

H7 low beam for u buddy, as for fogs no idea

Which ones were you thinking of going? If you're purely after more light, go for something like the Phillips Power 2 night:

POWER2NIGHT.jpg

Or if you want a cleaner white colour (looks cool but i personally think vision suffers when its foggy/or stormy) get something like the phillips blue vision.

51YTwXa1mAL.jpg

Bulbs are just a direct replacement, out with the old and in with the new. Just remember not to touch the glass with your fingers.

Alternatively you could go the HID route, with ebay offering a lot of cheap kits in this day and age. But you might annoy others especially since the 03 sportivo doesn't have projectors.

Have fun :)

Alf

Edit: Foggies are HB4, the L-shaped one.

Edited by ImPulse