AE112

Branno

Ronny - I have a set of stock rims if ur interested... 14x5.5 175/65/R14's... 3 near new - 1 about 60% tread... what are u offering?

Branno - i don't know if its the photo but the second photo looks like u have a fair amount of poke going on there... u'd wanna be careful - if u get nicked for that ur screwed... remember ur only on ur P's and if u happen to be speeding or roll through a stop sign or anything and u get pinged for it ur gonna lose ur licence in one hit if the cops see those... u'll get a defect notice and 3 points for the wheels and then whatever else u did to get noticed...

also as an EOI - might be reverting my corolla to stock and parting out my SRI and springs... $300 for the lot if ur interested Branno when / if the time comes...

Cheers Stew, Last week the car got checked over by the cops and no issues. And they were being tightasses because of being at skids.

I may very well be interested in the springs. But the tires are fine, there is like, 4mm of poke. They dont care. Afterall, its a corolla.

• 3 weeks later...