AE112

Branno

very nice:) in my opinion way better than that vectra. I was looking at this one as first car aswell, after seeing that orange modified one from (i think) Rollaboy on this forum.

Thanks guys, not sure if I will mod it. Maybe just small thinngs such as lowering and a good sound system.

That's the first thing I said. :spiteful:

You might as well start you shopping list now!

Well, you see im strapped for cash because I'm studying full time and cant see the time for work. At the end of this year, that shall all change. I look at RollaBoy's version of the AE112R and all I can say is WOW WOW WOW.

Lol. I thought my civic had heaps of cheap after market bolt on bits but this particular chassis was used in 3 different lines of the corolla that i know of so the possibilities seem endless. I just got an AE101R hatch which shares alot of the same bits or at least interchangeable bits as urs. If I find any good sources for cheap bits I'll pass the info on. 11TWO finds an endless supply of cheap bolt on bits. If u haven't already hit him up. I did and he sent me a shopping list lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so thisafternoon I created a workshop thread mainly to show how to replace the bulb in my driving light.

I had already discovered something that I wanted to fix up. When I have my driving lights on, they are uneven, one is projecting higher than the other.

After looking at both casings, I discovered that the right hand driving light had been smashed up, I then continued to look for damage, Only then did I notice that the number place was bent, and the front grill holder was also bent slightly, this leads to me thinking that this car was in an accident before I bought it. Anyway, I removed the casing to see if there was an adjustment knob for the light, I think there is but I just need your confirmation. Cheers.

post-16934-0-97791900-1299832604_thumb.j

post-16934-0-69881100-1299832734_thumb.j

• 3 months later...

Alright, time for an update.

I have now done a L.E.D interior light conversion. Bought them off eBay for $10 for two sets.

The other day I purchased a short shifter off eBay for $40 from the states.

And last night I Swiss cheesed the Intake resonator. That was a hell of an effort. The front bar was impossible to remove so I just jacked it up, took the wheel off and removed the splash guard. Overall, not much increase in intake volume, however, once under load, it's a lot deeper.

Next up will be a K&N replacement panel filter.

And last night I Swiss cheesed the Intake resonator. That was a hell of an effort. The front bar was impossible to remove so I just jacked it up, took the wheel off and removed the splash guard. Overall, not much increase in intake volume, however, once under load, it's a lot deeper.

What made the front bumper impossible to remove?

• 1 month later...

INCOMING FLAMES!!!! ARGHHH!!!

Wellllllll, I was sick of my stock wheels and got desparate. So I went on boostlosing and bought a full set for $300 with tires.

Please, if you have sunglasses, put them on, this will hurt your eyes.

And from already recieved feedback, I REALLY Need to get rid of those BMW caps.

APOLOGIES FOR THE BIG PICTURES

post-16934-0-43500900-1314998999_thumb.j

post-16934-0-83092700-1314999155_thumb.j

post-16934-0-17409300-1314999236_thumb.j