From one "NEWBIE" to another

Im a "newbie" at "THIS" forum, Just a hint from one "newbie" to another. PLEASE READ this Covered Topics . It just takes common sence to search the forums before wasting peoples time with new topics. Id say this was a helpful link for me but im not stupid, take the time to search before posting a new topic and you wont cop as much (insert Swear starting with "S")

Peace JJ

post-23514-0-63975500-1299781945_thumb.j

Im a "newbie" at "THIS" forum, Just a hint from one "newbie" to another. PLEASE READ this Covered Topics . It just takes common sence to search the forums before wasting peoples time with new topics. Id say this was a helpful link for me but im not stupid, take the time to search before posting a new topic and you wont cop as much (insert Swear starting with "S")

Peace JJ

:clap:

but still, it ain't gonna do much good i don't think... but worth a try... lol...

was actually having a discussion about this last nite at the weekly brisbane meet with someone and it just seems that people nowadays don't know how to look for anything themselves... they expect just to ask a question and have everyone barrelling towards them with answers and forthcoming information... its like "God dammit guys, everyone else had to find out for themselves, what makes u so darn special"... so lets hope they read this post... :toast:

Over the time I have had help to solve some problems and I have observed the forum, I have seen a decline in the interest of the forum "Corolla Sportivo". The reason I believe this is the case; the Factory have stopped the production of the Corolla Sportivo and the problems that plague the 2003/2005 Sportivo have been highlighted and are archived in this forum. The other reason is that people sell their cars and the new owners haven't found the delights of this particular forum. In saying all of this I am biased against the 2003 Corolla Sportivo. I can understand if a "newbie" searches to no avail for an answer to his problem, they also may not understand the terminology of what they are asking for, so it is important that the questions are continuous and free ranging (within reason). I hope the questions and discussion do not dry up, and we can all enjoy, repair, make better and admire the sacred vehicle that Toyota has blessed us with.

Amen.

Luke.

Edited by Lukeywunda

Over the time I have had help to solve some problems and I have observed the forum, I have seen a decline in the interest of the forum "Corolla Sportivo". The reason I believe this is the case; the Factory have stopped the production of the Corolla Sportivo and the problems that plague the 2003/2005 Sportivo have been highlighted and are archived in this forum. The other reason is that people sell their cars and the new owners haven't found the delights of this particular forum. In saying all of this I am biased against the 2003 Corolla Sportivo. I can understand if a "newbie" searches to no avail for an answer to his problem, they also may not understand the terminology of what they are asking for, so it is important that the questions are continuous and free ranging (within reason). I hope the questions and discussion do not dry up, and we can all enjoy, repair, make better and admire the sacred vehicle that Toyota has blessed us with.

Amen.

Luke.

I agree, but when u get ppl posting messages that are simple that they could look up the yellow pages for its rather annoying... some ppl are lazy and expect everything handed to them... technical questions or opinions and questions on other ppl set ups (as long as they are positive and non derogatory opinions) are good and informative.

"does anyone know the phone number for tyre king at ......." is crap...

end rant...

:D