Constant Full Tank

It is probably safer than having a near empty tank. The fuel vapour mixed with air is what is flammable not the so much petrol itself. (Well it is flammable so I don't recommend trying to light some petrol) What happens to an open drum of fuel is that as the surface of the liquid is heated by the flames starts to boil and then becomes more volatile as the heat increases. It is very rare for a fuel tank to spontaneously explode

The only problem you should expect if you always have your tank full is the likelihood of someone syphoning the tank. At $1.60+/litre that would really suck big-time.

yeah mate no dramas i do it all the time...only downside i see is carrying the extra weight when full.

had my car nearly 3yrs and i've only ever seen the low fuel light once,very rarely does she go below 1/2 tank :rolleyes:

So long as your going through the fuel quick enough then you should be right....fuel does go off....I leave a full tank of fuel in me motorbike over the winter if I'm not riding to stop any condensation forming inside the tank which leads to water in the fuel....after the break is over I dispose of the fuel and give her a fresh tank....I don't normally stop riding her though so the fuel never goes off :D

Doing the k's to work and back I do I'm forever filling my baby up from empty....