grinding noise

hey guys i dont know wats wrong wid my corolla i have a zre wen i brake sometimes i keep hearing a grinding noise like as if something is about to come off iunno if its my brakes or suspension i jst got my car serviced for 50000ks last month and the only problem dey told me is my fuel injector being blocked and i asked dem if its under warranty but apparently its not covered cuz its a maintanace so yeah and also im having trouble wid installing my fog light switch ive got a stalk iunno how to take the steering wheel out i can see dat ders two screws but it wont move i even tried using a cordless star screw driver...

There could be a stone or other bit of debris wedged in the brake caliper or one of the pads. This is a common thing and would be worth checking for. It will be a bit of work for you to check though.

Wheels off ETC..

Dude replace your break pads, they probly didnt even check the pads, i do all my own servicing, dont trust those gaylords...pad, change will either fix the problem or remove the rock/debris, but because its when ur breaking itll be ur pads...easy job...

Fidz.

yeah be good chance its the pads

do you know when the last time they were changed? If its a rock etc, take the wheel off. Jack it up if you can with jack/stands..

If you keep driving you'll prob be suggested to machine the disc which will prob be another 200$ or so from memory?

I had a grind after i finished at wakefield raceway, i was pretty noob then...

i get this problem from time to time aswel, although mine only seems to happen when i do alot of driving, ive inspected the pads i still have plenty of meat on them, gonna look into some different pads. My problem is too inconsistant to be a rock or debris in the caliper, it only happens when its hot or been driving for hours, soon as it cools down its fine.. B)