Indicator/light combination switch

I have no high beam when the stick is in the normal high beam position. I have high beam when the stick is pulled and held towards the driver. Low beam and parkers all work as normal. I have been told it is probabbly the combination switch but need to know for certain before I buy one. Can anyone help? My spot lights come on in both high beam positions. 95 Hilux duel cab diesel.

I have no high beam when the stick is in the normal high beam position. I have high beam when the stick is pulled and held towards the driver. Low beam and parkers all work as normal. I have been told it is probabbly the combination switch but need to know for certain before I buy one. Can anyone help? My spot lights come on in both high beam positions. 95 Hilux duel cab diesel.

I myself would love the answer to this one Rick, I have the exact same problem and posted it on here about 3 months ago with not much response. I have also been told it is "most likely" the switch but the funny thing is that it still lights up the blue high beam light on the dash which leads me to believe that it is still making a contact so am bit reluctant to change it so far.

Good luck with it mate and if you find the answer please enlighten me.