Kluger Grande Bluetooth

Sujitsu

Hey Guys,

Can i install 2 Iphone contact list on the kluger????I mean will the bluetooth recoginse my phone contacts and show it on the screen while i am driving???? and do the same with my wife's contact list if she's driving the car????

Any help will be apprciated.

Thanx

iPhone can not sync with the Kluger BT! Nokia samsung all work well. However u can manually input the contact urself. Yes u can hv different users.

You can install several lists of contacts for up to five phones I think. You install your contacts under different group names. Just name your particular group of contacts and then transfer all your contacts from your phone to that group name. Do this for each phone. If you want to know how to transfer contacts from your phone to the handsfree of your Kluger just go to my profile look up topics and find the " data transfer mobile to handsfree". Click on that topic and look up dlindsay's reply. The info in this reply helped me immensely. I contacted Toyota and Nokia several times and no one could help me at all. These forums come in real handy sometimes.Not sure if it works the same for iphones though but I figure the same principal should work for all mobiles. I know that most people that have used this info haven't been disappointed.

Good luck Ryanocer