Hi from Goulburn!

Sirja

Hi Guys! Just joined and will post some pics of my Camry later, I got a stock 4 but some minor cosmetic changes, but i like it! V6 or Turbo might be nice .... we'll see LOL , By the way, I saw Robert and his ZRSXY at Wakefield Park, it is better than the photos show. Nice Job Rob!

; ) See you all soon! post-24696-0-15103800-1308037447_thumb.j Here is a pic of new stuff, HID's , blue parkers and new badge paint!post-24696-0-39453400-1309683440_thumb.j -= Jon =-

Edited by Sirja

welcome! haha nice work with the starting kit...first you tell us about having it in the back seat all the time and then you actually have to use it LOL.

nice camry,i like the tinted lights. but to be honest im not a fan of those flame badges youve got on the rear :ph34r:

hi jon welcome to the club

i reckon grey out that toyota badges, keep inline with the tinted lights and u got yourself a good looking camry :lol:

welcome! haha nice work with the starting kit...first you tell us about having it in the back seat all the time and then you actually have to use it LOL.

nice camry,i like the tinted lights. but to be honest im not a fan of those flame badges youve got on the rear :ph34r:

Haha! yeah for some weird reason the stereo didnt turn off and the sub drained the battery! thats why i got it , lol!

Wakefield will be better in summer , i reckon!

and I wish the tyre center listened to me about wheels ,cos i reckon the 19" with 45 profile would fit and look great! damn!

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wanga! Im not sure what you mean by "grey out" the badge , My original intention was too paint badge background (Tungsten - Then original car colour) and then paint the badge black. I finally got organised and completed this part of the project, I think it turned out ok, i hope others like it too.

I will post a pic showing this , also the HID's "8000k" (I needed the Hid's with tinted Headlights - Yay! now i can see at night!) and the blue parkers (quite possibly illegal! lol)

Let me know what ya think

Catch Ya soon! ; )

Sirja - Jon

hi jon welcome to the club

i reckon grey out that toyota badges, keep inline with the tinted lights and u got yourself a good looking camry :lol:

post-24696-0-19207800-1309682927_thumb.j