Help needed.....

squishy

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260803125728&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I've just bought this but have no idea what model it is. i know you can get 4 or 5 stud versions but due to the aftermarket alloys (Mags.) i can't see them. Can anyone tell by looking at the engine pic (3s-ge.) As it also seems to be de badged. It's not the end of the world if you can't im just looking on Ebay for another set of rims with tyres and obviously my insurance would like to know which one it is. Cheers for any help guys and gals.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260803125728&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I've just bought this but have no idea what model it is. i know you can get 4 or 5 stud versions but due to the aftermarket alloys (Mags.) i can't see them. Can anyone tell by looking at the engine pic (3s-ge.) As it also seems to be de badged. It's not the end of the world if you can't im just looking on Ebay for another set of rims with tyres and obviously my insurance would like to know which one it is. Cheers for any help guys and gals.

Its a ST162. If it came with the 3SGE from factory (which i would assume it did) it will be the 5 stud model, the Australian delivered version was badged 'SX' the JDM was badged a 'GT'

Aha.. Looking at the pics i can see someone's colour coded the clipers which makes it easier to see the rear calipers. Good times. st162 itis then.

Aha.. Looking at the pics i can see someone's colour coded the clipers which makes it easier to see the rear calipers. Good times. st162 itis then.

Would have been an ST162 anyway, both the SX 5-stud 3SGE and povo ST 4-stud 3SFE models shared the ST162 designation.