Andrew's rukus

Jstplyn

hey guys so just thought id start a thread i know not much goes on here but thought id make something up and let other owners see what my plans are for this car :)

So my current mods are only small i have 19" black advanti wheels lowered on pedders springs, i am not happy with this ride hight so am currently saving for a set of BC coilovers to drop it about 1.5" all round maybe more

Next on the list is an Alpine type R sub in a prefab Alpine box with remote bass controller and Alpine amp mounted under the drivers seat, as for sound and visual i am looking to have a fold down 10" roof monitor and a alpine double din touch screen DVD/GPS head unit. i am happy with the current stock speakers so they arent on my list to change just yet but will see how time goes by,

Engine wise i am looking at getting exhaust done and am currently looking at sourcing a descendant turbo kit from america,i have been looking at these kits for a few days now and it looks pretty good and straight bolt up and go application and reasonable price at $4250usd, def getting good brake pads and slotted rotors as a minimum as the turbo gets done

turbo_Iayoutxb1.jpg

below is a DIY installation video for the descendant turbo kit

As i modify my car and change things and change plans ill try keep this update, post any questions, comments or feed back that you want below and be happy to answer questions :)

Edited by Jstplyn