FW1 Cleaning formula

Sujitsu

• 1 month later...

Hi Sujitsu,

I've always used Meguiars Product for my car..

Highly Recommended..

Edit:

Just had a look at your link, I wouldn't suggest use any those Waterless wash..

It's like rubbing dirts on your car,

which gonna result scratches and swirl marks on your car..

Edited by p0c1

• 1 month later...

Sorry p0c1 but I have to disagree with your last comment to a point. Sure if your car is filthy you'd be stupid to start wiping stuff onto the paintwork. Common sense stuff. the product is good for cars that are already fairly clean and just need a touch up. What makes me an expert? I've got 3 cans of the stuff.

I always wash my car first because that's how I like to roll. But I use the cleaning wax from time to time because it's bloody brilliant at removing bug marks, and road tar, which normal washing can't do. On top of that it leaves a very slippery surface. I like to wipe down the front bumper and bonnet area because it makes my job of cleaning the car the next time around so much easier.

Try wiping the stuff on the windscreen. I hardly used the wiper when it rained from Canberra to Sydney because it was that good at repelling water. If you want excellent visibility during rain periods I recommend this stuff, and all you need to do is spray and wipe (not rub).

Before giving advice please make sure you know what you are talking about. In my opinion I would recommend it.

Edited by Eyecon