Celica GT4 1990 JDM

JDM-GTFour

That's a turbo timer isnt it? I have a blitz turbo timer, I'm talking about a manual boost controller, I have a Turbo-tech V2 to install.

personal prefference

That's a turbo timer isnt it? I have a blitz turbo timer, I'm talking about a manual boost controller, I have a Turbo-tech V2 to install.

personal prefference

*face palms* my bad, long day... im still sleepy haha !

nice rims, ;] te37s with red lip :P

I just had to buy 2 x tailshaft centre support bearings.. Toyota quoted me $307 each! and they had to come from japan, none in Aus ... I ended up sourcing them from the USA for $138 each. (dealer direct parts) Finding spares isnt easy, Ive called a dozen wreckers and come up with next to nothing, one wrecker only had a whole car.. I wasnt keen on 2nd hand bearings tho, the idiot wanted $200 and wouldnt seperate them from the tailshaft or tell me what condition they were in. better to go new.. I used to have the same problem finding parts for my old RA23 & RA28.. and that was 17 years ago, I'd hate to find parts for those cars now, getting very thin. My clutch pedal went on the GT4 too.. 600km from home, had to leave it at a carvan park and track down a pedal assy, eventually found a joint that did front cuts and got a pedal out of one of them for $220 with master cylinder, the original was so weak, thankfully the one I found had an extra bracket and reinforced, Toyota must have realised their mistake. Still.. I wont be put off. This baby flies... V8s can eat my rubber. and its so damn sexy! I love the bonnet.. it has the same vent shape as the RA23 and 28 which I thought was cool. I have won parts on ebay real cheap, cause there aint much competition for parts being so few of them here. I got a perfect stock leather steering wheel for $1... awesome.. and I just got an alternator that I dont need yet for $20.. I always wanted a WRX.. but I like the celica better.. 2 doors is so much sportier and better looking. It sure dont look 20 years old in my opinion. :)

Nice car dude.

Are the maintenance costs high for this car? I did want one at some stage.