Price/Dealers Sydney KXR 7 Seater AWD

robenkel

Hi Everyone - obviously new to this forum and have found it a wealth of knowledge over the last few weeks while looking at buying a Kluger. For some insane reason I seem to have the price of $44,000 in my mind drive away for a KXR 7 Seater AWD with Nudge Bar, Side Steps, Rubber Mats & Tint. Do you think I can find somewhere in Sydney with this price? We dropped into Blacktown dealership today and apparently the best they could do was $48k....just not sure if Im wasting my time as that is our limit.

Would appreciate any feedback!

You could possibly get that price if you weren't after the extra accessories. I've been quoted $40K for the FWD 7 seater KX-R with no optional extras. I'm going into the dealership on monday to see what else I can get for that price and I'll also suss out what price they would sell the AWD version for(it should be about $4000 extra but everything is negotiable). As for Lander Toyota in Blacktown, I only spoke to them yesterday but they didn't seem to want to budge on a price of $43.5K for the FWD KX-R. Maybe they didn't believe me when I told them about my previous quotes. Anyway let me know if you find a good price as I may consider getting the AWD version provided the price is right.

It seems I got told the same information today as you mentioned. I could possibly get it for $44k if I had no accessories so I need to weigh up how important they are to me. How hard did you have to push for the $40k price and where was that? Blacktown really did not seem very interested or negotiable - must have reached their targets for the month!

Hey dude, I got the kx-r 7 seater AWD today for $44,500. The dealer said that he will give you the same price. Please send me an email at nyabinghi@fastmail.fm and I'll send you his number.

Edited by nyabinghi

Hey dude, I got the kx-r 7 seater AWD today for $44,500 at Rockdale Toyota. The dealer said that he will give you the same price. Please send me an email at nyabinghi@fastmail.fm and I'll send you his number.

Thats a good price. Did you get any Extras?

Only the toyota mats and cargo mat. I first offered them $44K but they wouldn't go for it noting the discount I already got for the kluger. I'll send you his number via email as I don't want to publish his personal mobile number.