hii all!~

crolladx

yoo, im ceejay, though i drop by and said hi to all, what a great forum this is for toyota love it, its hard to come by something this good and easy to get help from =]

got a question since im new here, i accidently made a typo as i register as a new member i realise i spell something wrong for the toyota model part on my profile is there a way for me to access that and rechange it back? so i dont look stupid coz i cant even spell my own car name right. =p ? coz i manage to navigate around the setting just cant seem to access the part here i edit information and all to display those thing.

thanks in advance.

yoo, im ceejay, though i drop by and said hi to all, what a great forum this is for toyota love it, its hard to come by something this good and easy to get help from =]

got a question since im new here, i accidently made a typo as i register as a new member i realise i spell something wrong for the toyota model part on my profile is there a way for me to access that and rechange it back? so i dont look stupid coz i cant even spell my own car name right. =p ? coz i manage to navigate around the setting just cant seem to access the part here i edit information and all to display those thing.

thanks in advance.

welcome to the club dude :] !

you need to make a few posts before you can start editing stuff on your profile,