shock adjustable or coilover??

Shadow_

I changed my stock aurion springs to king springs now the rear sit lower then the front it looks funny, and its soft when drive pass speed humps...now i want to raise the rear abit more to look like the front.. what should i do get Koni shock adjustable around $900 or BC coilover aound $1300 both with no installation costs.

Adjustable koni's (I’m assuming you’re meaning the FSD series) would be ideal if your happy with the height of your Sportivo or TRD But coil over is the only way to go if you want height and rebound adjustability.

The dampening adjustment is adjusting the valving within the strut so that it moves faster or slower through the gas or fluid (a gas is basically a fluid anyway). The car will still sit at the same level regardless of the dampening setting as it is the spring that is loading up to balance the weight of the sprung mass.

For example 1200kg of car needs to carry 300kg/corner. If the spring rate is 3kg/mm then the spring will compress 100mm before it counters the sprung mass. This example obviously assumes equal weight distribution and neglects the unsprung mass; but it is only a simple example.