I JUST GOT MY ROLLA!

Edit: y are the car stickers au.toyotaownersclub.com only in adelaide.... :(

hey... L-plater and only 16 here (17 in two months).. lol

u can get order stickers from Bill (xoom) if it isnt too late..

drop him a pm and see how it goes..

haha, that is some good stuff there mate, teach those P plathing Commo driving clowns!

Also, congrats on the purchase of the new ascent, they are a top car for the price and running costs, especially for under 25ers (yeah that is me too  :) ).

That being said though, 22k is alot to shell out for a brand new car at  17/18...also not too seem like a stick in the mud so to speak, but why go auto? Even if you cant drive a manual, learn, because they are that much better IMHO.

But lets not get into that debate, i'm sure i have already pi55ed some people off... :(

Also, mods are mandatory, with even just 1k worth of intake & exhaust mods you can easy get another 10kw out of your ascent and greatly improve the pleasure of driving, whether you are a hoon, or just want some extra juice out of the 1zzfe.

In fact, with a few mods you could even take some of those P plating Commo drivers (so long as they havnt had any performance work done to their old school petrol guzzling boats on wheels) - well you would stand a better chance if you were manual...<cough>...seriously

I would make the recommendation however, (assuming this is your first new car) to make sure you are well informed about ANY mods you intend to do, especially those tricky DIY jobs that have a high chance of damaging the brand spanking new vehicle.

That is what this forum is for!

Thanks for the input, i didnt have much choice when getting the auto, dad got it as a present for me really, i didnt have a say, nor did i know he was getting me one..i wanted one..but i didnt know he knew, yes if i made the choices, manual would of been the best way, but if im attending uni, going by a manual in the city is too bothersom ( ive drive manuals before), so i guess auto should be alrite, i just need a car to communte..nothing more..cept for those once and a while ' fizz' u get, and u need to feel some g force ahahah :P

Yeah i wouldnt be knocking back a free 05 corolla...you have a generous old man :P

And i agree if you are CONSTANTLY driving in city traffic a manual may get irritating however the stock 1zz manuals drive really well...its just once you get some mods into it...you want to push the car just to hear that exhaust roar, but you just cant do it because there is some twit 3m from your front bumper!

Also, rest assured, your desire for nothing more than a commuting vehicle will change in...about 6 months, perhaps less if you read this forum too much. People mod because its great fun, a car can be a toy and a tool at the same time, mine is :D

Not to put on the pressure or anything...as in:

BUY BUY BUY!

You too Iceman, i want to see some young lads driving some pimping corollas. Make sure you stop and do a burnout for the ladies...HAHA (may be hard with your auto Densuki)

You too Iceman, i want to see some young lads driving some pimping corollas. Make sure you stop and do a burnout for the ladies...HAHA (may be hard with your auto Densuki)

im 18 on my p plates :) my pimpmobile is nearly ready :)

lol ..gotta wait a while for the money though... -_-

studying is on the top of my priority list atm